Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe comes from Eastern Goldfields Kennel Club
- 1 lb meat, any kind
- 1 small potatoes, finely chopped or 1⁄4 cup rice
- 1⁄2 cup green beans, sliced, stringless
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon gravox (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a large casserole.
- Add water to cover ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Cover casserole.
- Microwave on High for 10 minutes, then Medium for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 1 hour before serving.
Breah wanted Grandma to leave more than a five "paw" review for this recipe! She loves it and sits by the microwave to wait for her plate to come out. I didnt know what gravox was, assumed it might have been a type of gravy, so I omitted that and used rice instead of potatoes. When she eats this she puts her paw on the plate to hold it in place and licks it clean! I have given her two nice sized servings and she still has about 3 left in the casserole dish. I would difinetely m ake this for her again! Made and reviewed for the Newest Zaar Tag game.