Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my 'version' of the salad dressing that I loved while in Germany. I make several variations.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard (we like spicy Guldens)
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute or 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 16 -20 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 cup cubed feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup black olives
- 1⁄3 cup green olives
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup sliced breaded cooked chicken (Frozen breast tenders are good, but make sure they are the whole breast tender, not formed meat)
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add salad ingredients and toss.
- Top with sliced chicken.
- If you do not use Feta cheese, you can drizzle blue cheese on top of the chicken.