Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a traditional german dish that has become a common favorite and its soo fabulous with all the combining flavours exploding in your mouth with every bite!!
- 6 thinly sliced tender marinating beef steaks
- 88.74 ml mustard
- 236.59 ml onion (diced)
- 236.59 ml celery (diced)
- 6 slice bacon
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 6 dill pickles
- 12 piece of 5 inche in lenght kitchen twine
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Place meat down counter and with a meat tenderizer beat it until you get 6 3x6 thin pieces. Spread 1 tbsp of mustard on each piece of meat.
- In a bowl add the garlic, pepper, celery and onions. Mix together.
- Top each piece of meat evenly with the veggie mixture. Place one slice of raw bacon on top.
- Grab a dill pickle and roll the meat around the pickle. Tie string on both ends to hold it together.
- In a frying pan on med high heat, place each meat roll in and fry for 2 minutes on each side. Place in roasting pan and bake for 45 minutes!