These bars are delicious! They have a crumbly topping and a cheesecake-like filling on the inside - what's not to like!
- Preheat oven to 350°F Mix the ingredients under the Quark Filling section and set aside.
- Blend Crumb Topping ingredients with a pastry blender (or 2 knives in a criss-cross pattern).
- Measure out 2 1/2 cups of crumbs. Pat into a greased 13x9 glass baking dish. Pat crumbs up about 1/2 inch up sides of baking dish.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes.
- Pour quark mixture over baked crust. Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture evenly over quark layer. Pat down very lightly.
- Bake 30-35 minutes. Cool before cutting.
- STORAGE: Keep refrigerated but bring to room temperature before serving.