1/10 Photos of German Quark Crumb Bars
These bars are delicious! They have a crumbly topping and a cheesecake-like filling on the inside - what's not to like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces Quark
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup dried cherries (or dried blueberries, raisins)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Mix the ingredients under the Quark Filling section and set aside.
- 2Blend Crumb Topping ingredients with a pastry blender (or 2 knives in a criss-cross pattern).
- 3Measure out 2 1/2 cups of crumbs. Pat into a greased 13x9 glass baking dish. Pat crumbs up about 1/2 inch up sides of baking dish.
- 4Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes.
- 5Pour quark mixture over baked crust. Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture evenly over quark layer. Pat down very lightly.
- 6Bake 30-35 minutes. Cool before cutting.
- 7STORAGE: Keep refrigerated but bring to room temperature before serving.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Quark Crumb Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4741.7
- Calories from Fat 1781
- Total Fat 197.9 g
- Saturated Fat 120.4 g
- Cholesterol 860.0 mg
- Sodium 2357.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 685.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 352.0 g
- Protein 59.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: