Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is stick to your ribs food made easy in the crock pot! Cooking time is in the crock pot.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 lb kielbasa, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- In slow cooker, place potatoes.
- Place sliced Keilbasa.
- Sprinkle with bacon.
- Put in sauerkraut and vinegar.
- Cook on low 3-4 hours. Add 1/4 C water if needed. Stir.
- When potatoes are tender and flavors are melded, serve.