Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from my exes German grandmother. r she suggests using Wondra flour to eliminate lumps
Make and share this German Potato Salad (From an Actual German) recipe from Food.com.
- boil potatoes until fork tender.
- slice with skin on.
- fry bacon until almost crisp.
- dran off most of the grease.
- add flour and cook until slightly tan.
- add vinegar, water, sugar, salt and pepper.
- mix up then add onion'.
- keep cooking and stirring until sauce is at desired thickness.
- pour ht mixture over potatoes.