Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was my late Aunt Mary's recipe. It is wonderful! Quick and very easy! Nice for a hot summer night!
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- Boil potatoes until fork tender, approx 15-20 minute drain well and set aside.
- In large bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Add potatoes and mix well.
- Chill in refrigerator.
This was a easy, flovorful potato salad. I'm used to making potato salad with mayo but this was a refreshing change. I just may use a little less vinegar next time. Great recipe, thanks!
This is a delicious German Potato Salad. We usually put bacon in ours, but I followed the recipe exactly as written except I added a little more sugar due to family preference and was delighted with the result. It so easy not having to fry the bacon. DH absolutely loved this. He even asked me what was in it & he never does that!