Recipe by Verelucky
This was my late Aunt Mary's recipe. It is wonderful! Quick and very easy! Nice for a hot summer night!
Top Review by Babs7
This was a easy, flovorful potato salad. I'm used to making potato salad with mayo but this was a refreshing change. I just may use a little less vinegar next time. Great recipe, thanks!
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar (optional)