Recipe by out of here
This recipe has been in our family for ages, and everyone in the family made it a little differently. I just prefer it made this way. Very Delicious. This is one of my favorite recipes.
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 red potatoes, peeled and boiled
- 5 large eggs (hard boiled)
- 1⁄2 lb maple bacon, roughly chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop boiled potatoes and hard cooked eggs into slices; add to large bowl.
- Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Fry the chopped bacon until crisp, then crumble it up, and drain on paper towel.
- Pour off all the grease but 1/4 cup.
- Add the onions and cook until tender, then add the dressing mixture and cook until thickened.
- Pour this over the potatoes and eggs.
- Last, sprinkle the bacon over the potatoes and mix well.