Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I don't know where this came from but I've had it a long time.
Make and share this German Pork and Sauerkraut Goulash recipe from Food.com.
- Coat pork cubes with a mixture of flour, salt, and paprika.
- Spray a large non-stick skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add pork; cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in water, sauerkraut, caraway seed, pepper and bay leaf.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until pork is tender and no longer pink.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Gradually stir in sour cream.
- Heat gently, stirring frequently; do not boil,
- sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles, if desired.