Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Instad of potato salad, take this pasta salad to your next picnic
Make and share this German Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water for 7 minutes.
- Add the cabbge (in 1 piece) and cook until the pasta is tender but still firm and the cabbage is bright green, 2-3 minutes longer.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Drain well.
- Cut out the core and cut the cabbage into 1" pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss the pasta and cabbage with the ham, carots and poppyseed dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss well.