- 1⁄2 lb ziti pasta
- 1⁄2 small cabbage
- 1⁄2 lb cooked ham, diced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1⁄3 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water for 7 minutes.
- Add the cabbge (in 1 piece) and cook until the pasta is tender but still firm and the cabbage is bright green, 2-3 minutes longer.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Drain well.
- Cut out the core and cut the cabbage into 1" pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss the pasta and cabbage with the ham, carots and poppyseed dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss well.