Instad of potato salad, take this pasta salad to your next picnic
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water for 7 minutes.
- 2Add the cabbge (in 1 piece) and cook until the pasta is tender but still firm and the cabbage is bright green, 2-3 minutes longer.
- 3Drain and rinse in cold water.
- 4Drain well.
- 5Cut out the core and cut the cabbage into 1" pieces.
- 6In a large bowl, toss the pasta and cabbage with the ham, carots and poppyseed dressing.
- 7Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss well.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.9
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 53.2 mg
- Sodium 74.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 24.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
poppy seed salad dressing