I enjoy a light thin pancake,hope you do too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs with the milk in a medium size bowl.
- 2Add club soda and stir in the flour and sugar.
- 3Add salt and vanilla and stir until batter is smooth.
- 4Melt about 1/2 tablespoon of butter and 1/2 tablespoon of oil in an 8" skillet.
- 5When foam subsides, ladle enough batter to coat the bottom of the skillet thinly.
- 6Tilt the skillet from side to side to spread evenly.
- 7Cook until lightly browned on one side, then turn and brown lightly on the other side.
- 8When pancake is done, turn out onto a plate and spread with your favorite jam.
- 9Roll up and put into a baking dish and keep warm in a 200F oven until all the pancakes are done.
- 10Sprinkle with confectioners's sugar and serve.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (608 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.4
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 47.7 mg
- Sodium 66.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g