Recipe by ~Ri
This is something I have to make once a week for my children. It is an old recipe passed down from my Mom. :)
Top Review by Baby Kato
I certainly understand why your children love these pancakes Ri. They are delicious, have great flavor and a lovely texture. I really enjoyed your recipe. I garnished it with strawberry butter and fresh strawberries for a wonderful breakfast. Thank you so much for sharing. made for Name That Ingredient Tag Game.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything and let rest for about 5-10 minutes.
- Heat a little vegetable oil in a fry pan.
- Pour about 1/2 cup of batter in the pan and fry until golden brown on each side.
- Serve warm or cold with jelly or any kind of preserve you like.
- Also good just sprinkled with a little powdered sugar.