Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a puffy pancake,with a sweet taste.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place butter in 9x13 baking dish and place in oven to melt butter,tilt to coat bottom of pan.
- Place remaining ingredients in blender jar,blend until smooth.
- Pour into buttered baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar,cut into squares,serve warm.
- Serve with favorite syrup.
This is the second time I have made this recipe and we just love it. I added cinnamon and sliced an apple over the batter before putting it in the oven.
I made this exactly as described on Sunday morning for my son and his sleepover guest, they loved it! Pancakes without the fuss.
This breakfast exceeded my expectations and anticipation of a lovely, yummy pancake breakfast by leaps and bounds. I am wondering where this has been all my life. DH and I LOVE the results of this recipe; it puffed up beautifully, turned golden brown on top and around the edges, and took about 20-22 min at 425F. I used 4 eggs, half white and half whole wheat flour, and rice beverage for the milk. I used unsalted butter for melting, and served grated apple at the table, along with maple syrup, cinnamon, and powdered sugar. (For any out there familiar with hemp hearts, I love them on pancakes and French toast too.)Utterly satisfying. Thanks so much.