1/6 Photos of German Pancake
This is a puffy pancake,with a sweet taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place butter in 9x13 baking dish and place in oven to melt butter,tilt to coat bottom of pan.
- 3Place remaining ingredients in blender jar,blend until smooth.
- 4Pour into buttered baking dish.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- 6Sprinkle with powdered sugar,cut into squares,serve warm.
- 7Serve with favorite syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.3
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 201.8 mg
- Sodium 318.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 9.8 g