Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted for ZWT 6,from germanculture.com.
- 300 g fresh mushrooms (champignons most preferable)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- Wash and peel fresh mushrooms, slice finely and sprinkle with lemon juice. Beat the yolk with salt, pepper and the rest of lemon juice, and put the garlic clove through the garlic press into the yolk mixture.
- Gradually add the olive oil.
- Chop the parsley and add into the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the mushrooms.
Fresh and flavourful, I really enjoyed this with dinner tonight! I made 1/4 of the recipe and followed it exactly as listed (it's hard to get 1/4 of an egg yolk!). Great healthy recipe! Made for ZWT6. Thanks littlemafia! :)