A simple, tasty, and elegant dessert that's ideal for any occasion. An exquisite mix of bitter and sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g meringues
- 150 g unsweetened chocolate squares
- 600 ml whipping cream
- 1Line a 28 cm diameter springform pan with Saran wrap or parchment paper.
- 2Make sure you have enough room in your freezer for the pan.
- 3Whip the cream and chill.
- 4Crush the chocolate.
- 5Crush the meringue into big chunks.
- 6Fold prepared ingredients together very quickly (You don’t want the meringue to get soggy).
- 7Pour in the springform pan.
- 8Freeze overnight.
- 9Serve with a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.1
- Calories from Fat 438
- Total Fat 48.7 g
- Saturated Fat 30.3 g
- Cholesterol 130.4 mg
- Sodium 42.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: