Recipe by tantza
A simple, tasty, and elegant dessert that's ideal for any occasion. An exquisite mix of bitter and sweet.
- 200 g meringues
- 150 g unsweetened chocolate squares
- 600 ml whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 28 cm diameter springform pan with Saran wrap or parchment paper.
- Make sure you have enough room in your freezer for the pan.
- Whip the cream and chill.
- Crush the chocolate.
- Crush the meringue into big chunks.
- Fold prepared ingredients together very quickly (You don’t want the meringue to get soggy).
- Pour in the springform pan.
- Freeze overnight.
- Serve with a drizzle of chocolate syrup.