1/2 Photos of German Hot Noodle Salad
Taste of Home. This is for all the fake-German Potato Salat lovers in Zaar Land. Maybe there is a different standard for noodles :) Anyway, this fake-German stuff is really good. You guessed it, no mayo or pickles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- 2In a large skillet, cook the bacon until crisp; remove bacon and drain on paper towels; crumble and set aside.
- 3Reserve 1 tablespoon of drippings in the skillet; stir/saute onion in hot drippings until tender.
- 4Stir in sugar, flour, salt, and mustard; add water and vinegar.
- 5Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly, about 2-3 minutes.
- 6Add noodles to skillet.
- 7Stir in celery and parsley; heat through.
- 8Transfer to serving bowl; sprinkle with bacon.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Hot Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.8
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 27.5 mg
- Sodium 459.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g