Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Posted by request - hope you like it! (Prep time does not include chill time.)
Make and share this German Hazelnut Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add egg.
- Gradually stir in the flour and hazelnuts on low speed; mix until well blended.
- Divide dough in half and form 2 logs.
- Chill the logs, wrapped in foil, for at least 1 hour.
- Cut each log into 1/4-inch thick rounds and arrange the rounds 2 inches apart on the baking sheets.
- Bake at 175°C (350° F) until the edges of the cookies are golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Place Nutella between the two bottom sides of the cooled cookies.
- Press gently till filling has spread to edge of cookies.
Thanks for the recipe, Clara - I'm always looking for new recipes to try with my daughter. And as she was born in Germany, this was perfect! I see that you're a thermomix fan. I'd love it if you posted some thermomix recipes - I'm still learning to use mine.