Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a variation to my German Party toast. It is also very budget friendly and very easy to make.
- toast toasting bread light golden brown and let cool on baking rack.
- lightly butter toasts and place one slice of ham on toast.
- cut mushrooms in half and ad one half mushroom to each toast.
- top off with one slice of american singles cheese.
- pre heat oven to 400 degrees and bake toasts for approximately 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly golden. Take care not to burn the cheese.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 3-4 minutes. Serve with a salad.