Recipe by Marlitt
This is an easy fruit tart. We usually make it the end of the summer during harvest time when there is an abundance of fresh fruits like Italian plum, pears, peaches, apples you can even use rhubarb.
- 100 g sugar
- 200 g butter
- 300 g flour
- 1 egg
- 800 g pears or 800 g plums or 800 g apples
- 300 g creme fraiche
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons hazelnuts or 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix and kneed together the ingredients for the crust.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime wash, pare, and slice or chop your fruit.
- Grease a 10-inch springform pan.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll out dough to fit bottom of spring form and about 1 1/2" up the side.
- Fit the dough into the spring form and using a stab tiny holes all over the crust using a fork.
- Arrange the fruit on the crust.
- In a bowl add the creme fraiche, eggs,sugar, and vanilla, and mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the fruit.
- Sprinkle with the nut slices.
- Back for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove the the ring from the spring form and let the tart cool completely.