Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
Posted by request.
Make and share this German Fruit Salad With Walnuts (Fruchtsalat Mit Walnussen) recipe from Food.com.
- Scoop out melon with melon baller.
- Cut peel from oranges, remove white membrane, and slice crosswise.
- Cut grapes in half and remove seeds.
- Line a glass bowl with lettuce leaves; arrange melon balls, orange slices, grapes, and walnuts in layers on top of lettuce.
- Mix and blend well all ingredients for the dressing.
- Adjust seasonings.
- Pour dressing over fruit.
- Let salad ingredients marinate for 30 minutes.
- Toss salad just before serving.