Prep 3 hrs
Cook 35 mins
YUM! YUM! YUM!
- 1 pizza dough (lori's recipe at Zaar)
- 10 ounces bratwursts (removed from casing, crumbled)
- 2 cups mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 1⁄3 cups lori's tomato sauce (Zaar)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup sauerkraut (drained well)
- 2 cups swiss cheese (shredded)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2⁄3 cup green pepper (chopped)
- 2⁄3 cup onion (chopped)
- 2⁄3 cup black olives (pitted, sliced)
- Prepare dough.
- Heat oven 450.
- Brown bratwurst and mushrooms. Remove from heat.
- Stir in tomato sauce and sauerkraut. Let cool.
- Stretch dough to fit onto a cornmealed stone.
- Top with brat mix, then the rest in that order.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.