Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 48 hrs
Cook 39 mins
Old recipe; follow Ball book.
Make and share this German Dills recipe from Food.com.
- This is exactly how recipe was written.
- Soak cucumbers overnight in clear water.
- Boil brine; cool overnight.
- In morning cut cucumbers into the size desired.
- Pack in jars.
- Place pieces of dill on top.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon alum to each jar.
- Heat the above solution.
- Pour over pickles hot and seal ( I think you have to waterbath).
- These will remain crisp for a year.