Polar Bear's Note:
Translated from the original German recipe by Maria Hedwig Stuber. Posted by request. Mortadella is a light pink flat round sausage in the deli section. Variation is provided below. The Italian version is mild-flavored while there is an excellent German mortadella flavored with tiny bits of olives and pistacchios.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 300 g mortadella
- 300 g leeks, white parts only
- 250 g boiled colored twist pasta
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon sweet mustard
- 1Cut the sausage into thick slices and further into stripes.
- 2Leek is cut into thin rings and plunged in boiling water.
- 3Mix all ingredients with the mustard, pepper, and marinade and sprinkle herbs on top.
- 4Variation: If you prefer to omit the sour cream, add a little bit more oil.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Deli Pasta Salad (Nudelsalat)
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.4
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 54.6 mg
- Sodium 968.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: