Translated from the German recipe of Maria Hedwig Stuber. Posted by request.
Make and share this German Deli Cucumber Salad (Gurkensalat) recipe from Food.com.
- For marinade: mix all ingredients, oil comes last; mix well.
- Then cut the cucumber to fine slices using a potato peeler.
- Sprinkle salt on them and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Drain liquid released by the cucumber.
- Mix the cucumber slices with the onion and marinade and add the herbs.
- Variation: You can add black olives and cubes of sheep´s or goat´s cheese.