Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found on fastrecipes.com for ZWT6!
- 2 medium cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 small tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- n a bowl, combine cucumbers, onions, tomatoes and parsley. Combine dressing ingredients; pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
Nice, quick salad with lot of flavor! Added a touch of sugar to taste and used white wine vinegar and it was perfect.
Delicious! I made half of the recipe, using a long English cucumber and grape tomatoes. Usually when I make a cucumber salad, it ends up being all watery, but this didn't at all. The fresh dill was excellent in this! I wouldn't change a thing and will definitely be making this again. Made for Best of 2010 tag game. Thanks cookin_nurse! :)
I didn't add tomatoes, but this was still so good! The dressing is flavorful and delicious!