- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons light tasting oil (I used Crisco)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all together and taste.
- Add more vinegar, salt, sugar,water or whatever to your taste.
- Pour over thinly sliced cucumbers and onions.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Best to use the thin burpless gormet cucumbers that are individually wrapped.
- They have less seeds and are not as bitter as regular cucumbers.