1/2 Photos of German Cream Cheese Brownies
Delicious and easy to make. A great brownie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate and 3 tbsps. butter over very low heat, stirring constantly. Cool.
- 2Cream remaining butter with the cream cheese until softened. Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, creaming until light and fluffy. Stir in one egg, 1 tablespoon flour, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until blended. Set aside.
- 3Beat remaining eggs until fluffy and light in color.
- 4Gradually add remaining 3/4 cup sugar, beating until thickened.
- 5Fold in baking powder, salt, and remaining 1/2 cup flour.
- 6Blend in cooled chocolate mixture. Stir in nuts, almond extract, and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla. Measure 1 cup chocolate batter and set aside.
- 7Spread remaining chocolate batter in a greased 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- 8Pour cheese mixture over the top. Drop measured chocolate from tablespoon onto the cheese mixture; swirl the mixtures together with a spatula just to marble.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool. Cut into bars or squares.
- 10Cover and store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Cream Cheese Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (767 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.7
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 55.0 mg
- Sodium 132.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g