Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different take on German potato salad.
Make and share this German Country Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 small red potatoes, cooked cooled and sliced (about 1 pound)
- 8 ounces muenster cheese
- 4 ounces ham or 4 ounces salami
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin and separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- dark rye or pumpernickel bread, toasted
- To make the Mustard Dressing whisk together first 5 ingredients. Stir in salt, to taste.
- Arrange lettuce cups and potatoes on serving plate. Cut cheese and ham into julienne; arrange on plate with onion rings. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with toasted dark rye or pumpernickel bread and butter.