1/1 Photo of German Cinnamon Roasted Almonds or Pecans
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Place butter on a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch jellyroll pan; place in oven to melt butter, about 7 minutes. Meanwhile, beat egg whites with salt until frothy; gradually add sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
- 3Gently fold in almonds and cinnamon. Pour almond mixture onto.
- 4jellyroll pan; toss with butter. Bake about 40 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes, until almonds are crisp.
- 5Serve warm or at room temperature. Store cooled in air-tight containers up to 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Cinnamon Roasted Almonds or Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 17
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.0
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 47.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g