German Chocolate Sheet Cake
- Beat cake mix and next 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer 3 to 4 minutes or until creamy.
- Pour batter into a 15x10" jellyroll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350* for 15 minutes.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, coconut and pecans; spread over warm cake.
- Broil, on lowest rack in oven, about 2 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Beat margarine and next 3 ingredients at medium speed with electric mixer until blended; gradually add fat-free milk, beating until smooth.
- Spread over cake.