Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From "Trim and Terrific Cookbook". This one convinced me that good flavor and "good-for-you" can go hand in hand. 128 calories per slice never tasted so good!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 1 large egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) box powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 -4 tablespoons nonfat milk
- Beat cake mix and next 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer 3 to 4 minutes or until creamy.
- Pour batter into a 15x10" jellyroll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350* for 15 minutes.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, coconut and pecans; spread over warm cake.
- Broil, on lowest rack in oven, about 2 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Beat margarine and next 3 ingredients at medium speed with electric mixer until blended; gradually add fat-free milk, beating until smooth.
- Spread over cake.