From "Trim and Terrific Cookbook". This one convinced me that good flavor and "good-for-you" can go hand in hand. 128 calories per slice never tasted so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 1 large egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 3/4 cups water
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) box powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 -4 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1Beat cake mix and next 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer 3 to 4 minutes or until creamy.
- 2Pour batter into a 15x10" jellyroll pan coated with cooking spray.
- 3Bake at 350* for 15 minutes.
- 4Combine sweetened condensed milk, coconut and pecans; spread over warm cake.
- 5Broil, on lowest rack in oven, about 2 minutes or until golden.
- 6Remove from oven and cool.
- 7Beat margarine and next 3 ingredients at medium speed with electric mixer until blended; gradually add fat-free milk, beating until smooth.
- 8Spread over cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Chocolate Sheet Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1804 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4852.8
- Calories from Fat 1265
- Total Fat 140.5 g
- Saturated Fat 41.9 g
- Cholesterol 186.9 mg
- Sodium 5054.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 908.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 32.5 g
- Sugars 719.2 g
- Protein 46.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk