Recipe by little_spoon
My mom used to make this all the time and it's absolutely delicious. It's very moist and you'll definitely want more when you're done. She never told me what size can of condensed milk, caramel topping or sprinkles so it may need to be tweaked. Just add it to your liking.
- 1 (18 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 cup heath bar candy sprinkles (or butterbrickle)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake the German chocolate cake as directed on box.
- Poke holes in the cake once it's finished and pour the condensed milk and caramel on top.
- Let it cool.
- After it's cooled down, top with the cool whip and sprinkle with the butterbrickle or heath bar sprinkles.