1/1 Photo of German Chocolate Punch Bowl Cake
1 hr 10 mins
pink cook's Note:
I love to serve this delicious cake in special occasions because its presentation in a punch bowl is awesome. Enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare cake as directed on package and bake in a 9x13 inch pan. Cool.
- 2In a medium bowl, beat pudding with milk until thick and let set in the fridge.
- 3Cut cake into small cubes and place half of them in the bottom of a glass punch bowl.
- 4Make a layer, placing half of the pudding over the cake cubes, cover with half of the crushed candy bars pieces and then with half of the Cool Whip.
- 5Then make another layer with the remainder cake cubes, pudding, candy bar pieces and cover with Cool Whip.
- 6Sprinkle pecans or nuts on top and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight for better flavor.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Chocolate Punch Bowl Cake
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.0
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.1 mg
- Sodium 421.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 35.3 g
- Protein 4.0 g