I love to serve this delicious cake in special occasions because its presentation in a punch bowl is awesome. Enjoy it.
- Prepare cake as directed on package and bake in a 9x13 inch pan. Cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat pudding with milk until thick and let set in the fridge.
- Cut cake into small cubes and place half of them in the bottom of a glass punch bowl.
- Make a layer, placing half of the pudding over the cake cubes, cover with half of the crushed candy bars pieces and then with half of the Cool Whip.
- Then make another layer with the remainder cake cubes, pudding, candy bar pieces and cover with Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle pecans or nuts on top and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight for better flavor.