Here's a chocolate twist to pecan pie-enjoy!
Make and share this German Chocolate Pecan Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together the sugar, cocoa, and salt.
- Beat in the evaporated milk, eggs, melted butter and vanilla until well incorporated.
- Stir in the coconut and pecans.
- Pour into the unbaked pie shells and bake for 1 hour, up to 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire racks for 1 hour.
- Place pies in the fridge and chill well.