1/2 Photos of German Chocolate Pecan Pie
1 hr 15 mins
Here's a chocolate twist to pecan pie-enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl mix together the sugar, cocoa, and salt.
- 3Beat in the evaporated milk, eggs, melted butter and vanilla until well incorporated.
- 4Stir in the coconut and pecans.
- 5Pour into the unbaked pie shells and bake for 1 hour, up to 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and cool on wire racks for 1 hour.
- 7Place pies in the fridge and chill well.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Chocolate Pecan Pie
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.0
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 245.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 42.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g