Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Memories of these treats will last long after they are gone.
- 3 (4 ounce) packages German sweet chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 36 pecan halves (optional)
- Butter 8-inch square pan; set aside.
- Melt chocolate and chips in heavy, small saucepan over very low heat, stirring constandy.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in condensed milk, chopped pecans and vanilla until combined.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Arrange pecan halves on fudge.
- Score fudge into squares with knife.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.