Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this online somewhere. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds too good not to post!
- 1⁄2 ounce godiva original liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce captain morgan Parrot Bay coconut rum
- 1⁄2 ounce black cherry flavored vodka
- 1⁄4 ounce shavings chocolate
- Combine Godiva Original Liqueur, Captain Morgan Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, and Smirnoff Black Cherry Vodka.
- Shake with ice and strain into martini glass.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings.
Great drink. Next time I'll double the amount of alcool. It gave me a tiny martini. It's a great way to use my bottle of black cherry vodka (that I don't like the taste just alone). Thanks Shelby Jo :) Made for Photo tag