Prep 6 mins
Cook 6 mins
this is really really good! I sometimes use 1 stick of butter and 1 stick of a good quality margarine..we like Land O lakes margarine..so sorry to forget this ingredient the first time
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces German sweet chocolate
- 4 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 cup coconut
- 10 ounces miniature marshmallows
- Combine chocolate chips, german chocolate and marshmallows in large bowl -- set aside.
- Combine sugar, butter, milk and salt in heavy skillet.
- Bring mixture to a boil.boil6 minutes.
- stirring constantly --.
- Pour hot syrup over chocolate mixture, stir with a wooden spoon until smooth --.
- Add nuts and mix well.
- Spread fudge in a buttered jelly roll pan.
- When cool, cut into squares -- .