Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Cake Mix Doctor chocolate book
Make and share this German Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- Melt chocolate in microwave and set aside to cool.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese for about 30 seconds.
- Add melted chocolate and blend on low for about 30 seconds until well mixed.
- Add milk, vanilla and 3 1/2 cups sugar and blend on low speed until well incorporated, about 30 seconds.
- Add more sugar if necessary and beat on medium for 1-2 minutes more, or until fluffy.
- Use to frost and fill cake.