1/6 Photos of German Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies
Decadent brownies from local paper. Enjoy! *I updated cooking time from 30 min to 1 hour based on reviews*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, combine cake mix, margarine, and 1 of the eggs; mix well.
- 2Press mixture into a greased 9x9 inch pan.
- 3In a seperate bowl, beat together the cream cheese, remaining 2 eggs, vanilla& powdered sugar.
- 4Pour over chocolate mixture.
- 5Bake at 350 F for 1 hour.
- 6Sprinkle with extra powdered sugar& pecans.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1513 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.8
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 73.6 mg
- Sodium 435.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 58.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g