Recipe by DDW
A simple cake mix cookie that can be made in no time flat. I like the combination of the raisins with the chocolate flavor. From a '00 Quick Cooking.
Top Review by ElaineAnn
Wow, this was so easy. I'm definitely keeping this one to make again. I used 1/2 cup nuts and 1/2 cup chocolate chips with the raisins. They taste like the Cadbury fruit & nut bar. Made for Alphabet Soup Game. Thanks for posting DDW!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I like to use white chocolate)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine the dry cake mix, eggs, butter and oats.
- Mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and raisins.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2" apart onto an ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until set.
- Cool for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks.