Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a surprisingly good cookie recipe that uses a cake mix. I doubled the recipe, and I'm glad I did. Serving size is estimated.
- 15 1⁄2 ounces German chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (or both) or 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips (or both)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- Mix cake mix with eggs, oil, and vanilla.
- Add chocolate chips and/or peanut butter chips and chopped nuts.
- Spoon on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes.