Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
"A handy boxed cake mix hurries allong the prep of these chewy cookies."
Make and share this German Chocolate Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (optional)
- "In a mixing bowl, combine the dry cake mix, eggs, butter and oats. Stir in the chocolate chips and raisins. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bakew at 350 degrees for 9-11 minutes or untill set. Cool for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks.