German Chocolate Coconut Bars
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place cake mix in a large bowl; cut in butter and lightly beaten egg until mixture is crumbly.
- Press onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in medium bowl; beat until well combined.
- Stir in 1 cup coconut, nuts and 1/2 cup morsels.
- Spread mixture evenly over base; sprinkle with remaining coconut and morsels. Lightly press down.
- Bake for 30 to 32 minutes or until center is almost set. (Center will firm up when cool.)
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.