Recipe by GingerlyJ
These chewy cookies are great with a big cold glass of milk. You can use my recipe on my page for the coconut pecan icing or can use canned
- 1 (18 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup coconut
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups coconut pecan frosting
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, coconut, butter and egg and mix well.
- press into 13x9 pan.
- bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- let cool.
- in a large saucepan heat chocolate chips marshmellows and frosting over low heat, strring constantly until melted.
- stir in cereal and spread over cookie base.
- sprinkle with nuts and chill for 1 hour.
- cut into bars.