My mom makes these and they are incredible. Very rich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a big mixing bowl, add the first 4 ingredients; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 2Press mixture into the bottom of a greased 13x9 inch baking dish; set aside.
- 3In another mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, 2 eggs, and 1 cup powdered sugar; beat using an electric mixer on medium speed until blended.
- 4Gradually add in remaining powdered sugar; beat after each addition.
- 5Pour mixture over chocolate crust, spread evenly.
- 6Bake at 350° for 40 minutes.
- 7Cool on wire rack; cut into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Chocolate Chess Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.7
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 101.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g