1/1 Photo of German Chocolate Cheesecake Tarts
This is a recipe I made up on the fly. I had made a full size German Chocolate Cheesecake and it was very good. People said it was awesome, but you couldn't eat a big piece because it was so rich. So, I decided to modify a popular cheesecake tart recipe and came up with this. I hope you enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°FF. Place a paper cupcake liner in each cup of a muffin pan.
- 2Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar, vanilla and coco powder and beat well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 3Place a pecan sandie, top side down, in each muffin cup. Spoon cream cheese mixture over pecan sandies.
- 4Bake for 17 minutes and allow tarts to cool completely.
- 5Spread coconut pecan frosting on top of each and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Chocolate Cheesecake Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.8
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.4 mg
- Sodium 97.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: