This is a recipe I made up on the fly. I had made a full size German Chocolate Cheesecake and it was very good. People said it was awesome, but you couldn't eat a big piece because it was so rich. So, I decided to modify a popular cheesecake tart recipe and came up with this. I hope you enjoy it.
- Preheat oven to 350°FF. Place a paper cupcake liner in each cup of a muffin pan.
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar, vanilla and coco powder and beat well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Place a pecan sandie, top side down, in each muffin cup. Spoon cream cheese mixture over pecan sandies.
- Bake for 17 minutes and allow tarts to cool completely.
- Spread coconut pecan frosting on top of each and refrigerate.
I can't believe I didn't rate these. these are so awesome. I couldn't believe how easy these are to make. I brought these to work and people were looking for more. Everyone wanted the recipe. They're definetly better cold. If they sit out too long, they begin to get a little soggy. I will be making these often. Thanks for a great recipe!
Truly a dessert lovers dream! These are so easy to make and so easy to pop in your mouth! We all loved them and will make them often throughout the year!
These were really good and very easy to make. I got had some left over mini chocolate chips so I tossed them into the batter. They were quite yummy! The pecan sandies make a great easy crust. The cheese cake itself was really delicious. You could quite easily leave of the German choc frosting and they would still be great. Thanks Brina