This is a recipe I made up on the fly. I had made a full size German Chocolate Cheesecake and it was very good. People said it was awesome, but you couldn't eat a big piece because it was so rich. So, I decided to modify a popular cheesecake tart recipe and came up with this. I hope you enjoy it.
- Preheat oven to 350°FF. Place a paper cupcake liner in each cup of a muffin pan.
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar, vanilla and coco powder and beat well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Place a pecan sandie, top side down, in each muffin cup. Spoon cream cheese mixture over pecan sandies.
- Bake for 17 minutes and allow tarts to cool completely.
- Spread coconut pecan frosting on top of each and refrigerate.