Prep 1 hr
Cook 55 mins
Xavier's Catering,Live at Five
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (room temp.)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Prepare graham cracker crust.
- 1 cup graham crackers, crushed.
- 1/3 cup butter and 2 tbs sugar.
- Press on bottom of 9" springform pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Next melt chocolate in microwave for about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on high.
- Mix all the above ingredients into mixer with the exception of eggs.
- Mix at medium speed.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Then fold in chocolate.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Then turn over to 250 and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Cool completely.
- Topping- under confections.