Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fast, easy, and with ingredients you have on hand. Recipe courtesy of Classic Pillsbury Cookbooks Cookies Brownies and Bars. Serving size is estimated.
- 16 1⁄2 ounces German chocolate cake mix
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Heat oven to 350.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and blend well.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- Cool 1 minute and remove from cookie sheets.