1/4 Photos of German Chocolate Cake
1 hr 30 mins
This is the perfect German Chocolate Cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- spago chocolate cake (Spago's Chocolate Chiffon Cake)
Coconut Pecan Filling
- 1Filling: Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- 2Stir constantly over medium heat until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
- 3Reduce heat to low and cook stirring for 1-2 minutes more.
- 4Let filling cool until spreadable.
- 5Will keep 1 week in refrigerator.
- 6Soften before using.
- 7Spread filling between cake layers and on top of cake.
- 8Ice sides with very soft ganache.
- 9Coat sides with pecans.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1773 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 8399.9
- Calories from Fat 6162
- Total Fat 684.7 g
- Saturated Fat 332.0 g
- Cholesterol 2246.4 mg
- Sodium 909.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 575.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 39.1 g
- Sugars 519.1 g
- Protein 61.7 g